Before you start..
Before you start importing a demo you must use a fresh WordPress installation and make sure that required plugin for that demo is installed and activated. If you didn’t do so click here check what plugins are required and how to install them.
Importing a demo
- Go to Appearance > Import Demo Data.
- Choose the desired demo from the dropdown menu.
- All demo content is automatically checked and will be imported. In case you don’t want to import some of it you can uncheck the unwanted items.
- Click on “Import Demo Data”
What’s Next ?
Now you are all ready to edit pages / posts with your own content. If you want to customize your website check the rest of documentation articles to familiarize yourself with theme options.
Also you can go through the following checklist to make sure you made all necessary changes needed for your website.
- Building a WordPress website using Wiz Theme Checklist