For Better website loading performance and more convenient font selection experience in theme options we created fonts manager that allows you to select and add Google fonts and custom fonts you need to the Theme so you can use them anywhere around LeapPanel.
Adding Google Fonts
Google Fonts API Key
It’s highly recommended to enter your own Google Font API Key to get google fonts library updates. To obtain your API key follow the instructions below
- To acquire your Google Fonts API Key Go to the Google Developers Console.
- Select a project or create a new one if you don’t have.
- In the sidebar on the left, select APIs & auth. In the list of APIs, make sure the status is ON for the “Web Fonts Developer API“.
- In the sidebar on the left, select Credentials.
- Under “Public API access” section, click on “Create new Key” button then click on “Browser key” button then “Create” button.
- You API key is near the bottom of that panel, in the section titled “Key for browser applications”.
- Now go back to Font Manager in your website and copy it to Google fonts API key box and save.
Google Fonts Collection
Add Google fonts that you will use on the website here. Adding too much fonts will negatively impact your page load speed. After adding the Google fonts and click on “Save Changes” button, Newly added fonts will be automatically populated on all LeapPanel typography options.
Adding Custom Fonts
You can add unlimited number of custom fonts to your website. After adding the custom fonts and click on “Save Changes” button, All LeapPanel typography options will be automatically populated with the new fonts.