To customize General settings go to Appearance > Theme Options and you will find the following options.
You can set a global value for container (Website layout) width. You can set a fixed pixel value or percentage of screen width. default value is 1140px.
Wiz offers both boxed and wide layout options select the one you desire and customization options selected layout will appear underneath.
- Layout Background: set inner area background. you can select color or image background. The default value of this option is B3 value in Smart Skin it’s better to manage your website color scheme from smart skin for faster results with less effort.
- Background Type for Outer Area: select Custom Background if you want a color or image or Pattern if you want to use one of included ready-made patterns.
- Custom Retina Background For Outer Area: add retina version of your image background.
- Normal background Dimensions for Retina background For Outer Area: If retina background is uploaded, please enter the normal background (1x) version width and height. Do not enter the retina background width or height.
- Layout Background: set website background. you can select color or image background. The default value of this option is B3 value in Smart Skin it’s better to manage your website color scheme from smart skin for faster results with less effort.
Default Sidebar & Widget Settings
Set the default position of the sidebar. This will be applied on all existing and new pages posts. Wiz has a lot of advanced customization options for sidebars for more advanced setting please check the following articles.
Default Widget Style
Select default widget style that will be applied on all widgets. you still can select a different style individually for any widget click on the following link to know how.
Default Widget Position Style
To Learn more about widget positions click on the following link.
Header and Footer Custom Code