We’ve built Wiz to be translation ready so you can translate into any language. The process of translating the theme is a user responsibility. The following instructions are given only for guidance.
- Download and install POEDIT
- Connect to your site via FTP and open wp-content/themes/wiz/languages directory
- Download the wiz.pot file and open it with POEDIT.
- Translate file and save it as to your language name For example, if you’re translating Chinese for China, the file should be name zh_CH.po, and for a Tagalog translation for the Philippines would be tl_PH.po
- Two files will be generated after saving zh_CH.po and zh_CH.mo
- Upload the .mo and .po files into wp-content/themes/wiz/languages folder
For more details about WordPress Translation process check the following resources: