- January 24, 2018 at 4:03 am #2087
The Modal element is not working for me.
For what I understand was to appear only the button and when I click on the button appears the text and the photo, correct?
I’m using the OceanWP theme, Chrome browser.
January 24, 2018 at 1:19 pm #2089
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Eder.
We are aware of this problem. We will release a new version in the upcoming few days, and this issue will be not exist anymore.
GhadaJanuary 24, 2018 at 1:24 pm #2090
Many thanks for the reply.
Great elements available in the plugin. Great job, congratulations!January 24, 2018 at 4:00 pm #2092
Thank you Eder for your complements 🙂
We are planning to include more elements in the upcoming Premium Addons versions so if you have suggestions please don’t hesitate open new topics as we are now in the phase of collecting ideas.
RimounFebruary 22, 2018 at 12:03 pm #2104
modal was working suddenly it stopped working and uptill now since last update it does not work.February 22, 2018 at 12:06 pm #2105
Please try to go to Premium Addons settings page and click on save settings, and check again.
If it’s still not working please let me know 🙂
RimounFebruary 22, 2018 at 5:07 pm #2106
tried did not workFebruary 22, 2018 at 5:30 pm #2107
I can check it for you but I will need access credentials to your site for sure. If you don’t mind you can send them privately on a pm through our forums.
Leap13 TeamFebruary 23, 2018 at 5:30 am #2109
hi abanob.i sent you details.did you had change to check it outFebruary 23, 2018 at 11:40 am #2110
I have checked the issue with the Premium Modal Box widget on your site:
– I found that you’re installing many plugins which makes your site loading is inefficient, it would be better to deactivate the plugins you don’t usually use to improve your site loading speed.
– One of those plugins is called Designer For Elementor: Lite, makes the modal box hidden. You can fix this issue by adding this code to Appearance -> Custom Css
If you have any farther questions, please feed me back
- This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Abanob Akram.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.